Do you want a tremendous opportunity in a fast growing, high energy company? The Impact Partnership, LLC is a leading distributor of Annuities and Life Insurance products. We are an advisor development company with an in-house New York style-advertising agency, ten radio studios and a full-scale, state of the art television studio. We are a growing team of great people looking for a high energy, positive, motivated, hardworking, and career-oriented professional. If you have a great attitude, want to engage your competitive spirit and be coached by the best, apply to talk to us today. We are building an all-star team!
In this role, you Create an Unforgettable First Impression by being the first person to interact with our internal team, agents, candidates and visitors both face-to-face and over the telephone. You will have a heart to serve, high energy, naturally positive, and have strong customer services skills. You set the tone of the office by projecting a genuine, cheerful demeanor on the phone and in person. You will cross train and provide lateral service to many areas within the company, beginning with Licensing.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operates telephone system and manages all incoming calls
- Answers the phone within two rings and expedites calls quickly
- Assists with office management and fulfillment center duties
- Acts as a strategic partner for agent training events
- Works within the mailroom queue to complete orders for Fed Ex labels
- Manages office voicemail
- Manages sales material orders for field agents
- Assists the operations & finance teams in various projects and data entry, as needed
- Engages in frequent communication with our partners
- Provides a superior customer experience
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1 – 3 years of real life administrative experience serving clients excellently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools required, skilled in the use of a personal computer and specialized software, experience using imaging systems.
- Demonstrates ownership of their work & the overall process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong follow through and sense of urgency, strong relationship building skills and problem-solving skills
- Handles multiple tasks easily and in an orderly fashion
- Strong organizational skills