We’re a financial marketing and sales organization dedicated to helping independent financial advisors become household names in their communities. From branding and practice management to radio and digital marketing, our goal is to serve them well so they can serve American retirees well. We’re looking for a rockstar digital marketer for our Impact Partnership brand who exemplifies our company values: positivity, humility, fun, integrity, excellence, and growth.
- Plan and execute digital marketing efforts, including SEO/SEM, marketing automation, email, social media, and advertising campaigns for the Impact Partnership brand.
- Oversee marketing automation efforts such as: email builds, drip build outs, landing page and forms, workflows with triggers and actions.
- Oversee email marketing and lead nurturing efforts.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Implement all tracking tactics to provide conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create effective digital marketing strategies across multiple channels.
- Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments.
- Coordinate with Director of Brand Marketing & Communications on the scope and direction of digital marketing campaigns.
- Work with internal team (web, content, design) on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or related field
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics (Google Certified a plus)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad campaigns (Google Ads certified a plus)
- Experience working with Salesforce and Pardot a must
- Exceptional project management skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Experience with website management, marketing automation, email marketing, and other related platforms.
- 3+ years of experience working in a marketing automation platform such as Hubspot, Marketo, Mailchimp, with Pardot and InfusionSoft by Keap preferred.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.