Do you want a tremendous opportunity in a fast growing, high energy company? The Impact Partnership, LLC is a leading distributor of Annuities and Life Insurance products. We are an advisor development company with an in-house New York style-advertising agency, ten radio studios and a full-scale, state of the art television studio. We are a growing team of great people looking for a high energy, positive, motivated, hardworking, and career-oriented professional. If you have a great attitude, want to engage your competitive spirit and be coached by the best, apply to talk to us today. We are building an all star team!
In this role, you will own the initial business submission part of the process. You will engage with our very best clients, internal team, and carrier partners. In all interactions, your goal is to provide unparalleled customer service.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review & submit contracts to begin a relationship between us and our agents
- Organizes and prioritizes workload to ensure contracts are accurate, complete and compliant
- Build and review agent hierarchies to ensure commissions are paid correctly
- Works within our client management system to keep the team updated on progress
- Engages in frequent communication with our partners
- Provides a superior customer experience
DESIRE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1 – 3 years of real life administrative experience serving clients excellently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools required, skilled in the use of a personal computer and specialized software, experience using imaging systems.
- Demonstrates ownership of their work & the overall process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong follow through and sense of urgency, strong relationship building skills and problem-solving skills
- Handles multiple tasks easily and in an orderly fashion
- Strong organizational skills