Do you want a tremendous opportunity in a fast growing, high energy company? The Impact Partnership, LLC is a leading distributor of Annuities and Life Insurance products. We are an advisor development company with an in-house New York style-advertising agency, ten radio studios and a full-scale, state of the art television studio. We are a growing team of great people looking for a high energy, positive, motivated, hardworking, and career-oriented professional.
In this role, you will own the initial business submission and you will manage every case from issuance to delivery. You will engage with our very best clients, internal team, and carrier partners. In all interactions, your goal is to provide unparalleled customer service.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review & submit life applications
- Orders and reviews underwriting requirements
- Conducts regular follow-up via phone primarily and email and/or fax secondarily, on all outstanding underwriting requirements.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload to ensure case is issued and placed in a timely manner
- Maintains internal processing database to document work activity and communication on all assigned cases
- Acts as a conduit for all issues associated with a case to include coordination with all internal departments
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 – 3 years of real life experience serving clients excellently, Life Insurance industry experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools required, skilled in the use of a personal computer and specialized software, experience using imaging systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong follow through and sense of urgency, strong relationship building skills and problem-solving skills
- Handles multiple tasks easily and in an orderly fashion
- Demonstrates ownership of their work & the overall process