Impact Partnership, LLC is actively seeking a positive, dynamic, and organized contributor to fill the position of the Marketing Project Coordinator who will report to the Traffic Manager. The candidate will work closely with Marketing Strategists by providing support to ensure project requests are inputted into the project management system accordingly. Having some client interaction, he/she will also be equally responsible for coordinating with project team members to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. The Marketing Project Coordinator will become thoroughly knowledgeable of organizational workflows and serve as the point of contact for assigned projects.
Marketing Project Coordinator Roles & Responsibilities
- Play an active role in managing production and ad requests by ensuring all information is not missing; partnering with creative team members regarding production expenses; submitting/tracking cost approvals; and managing processes.
- Communicate with Advisors (email/phone) to ensure requests for reorders and templated assets are completed on time and under budget, as well as keep the Advisor abreast of protect status.
- Actively manage the proof review process, with a focus on quality output, for Advisors and obtain approval/confirmation before the order process commences.
- Manage subsequent rounds of edits and approvals.
- Provide updates and consistent support to the Traffic Manager and Marketing Managers as needed.
- Accomplish marketing goals by accepting ownership for undertaking new and different projects as requested.
- Manage day-to-day activities for tracking marketing projects in the traffic queue by monitoring workflows and maintaining weekly status updates
- Manage project change requests and new deadlines based on client feedback.
- Proactively evaluate and propose enhancements to existing marketing materials and processes to recommend improvements.
- Assist in maintaining effective and consistent communication to the Creative, Compliance, Sales teams and Advisors.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail will ensure success in this role. The candidate should be energetic and able to contribute towards the development and implementation of marketing strategies and improved processes. In addition, the marketing project coordinator must also be results-oriented and able to lead projects independently in a fast-paced work environment.
The candidate should be proficient with MS office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to interact with senior management, internal/external teams, and partners are a requirement. He/she should have at least 2-3 years of experience working in an in-house marketing or agency environment. The candidate should also have experience working with Workfront, or similar project management software.
The ideal team member should:
- Maintain a positive outlook
- Work as a valued member of the team
- Be proactive
- Be able to work independently
- Be coachable and adaptable