Impact Partnership, LLC is actively seeking a positive, dynamic, and organized contributor to fill the position of the Marketing Project Coordinator who will report to the Director of Marketing Production.
The Marketing Project Coordinator will:
- serve as the point of contact of assigned project requests.
- work closely with Marketing Strategists by providing support to ensure project requests are inputted into the project management system accordingly.
- play an active role in coordinating production and project requests by partnering with creative team members, vendors, and clients to manage the successful completion of projects throughout the lifecycle.
- provide updates and consistent support to the Director of Marketing Production and Marketing Strategists as needed.
- maintain effective communication to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are kept informed of marketing objectives and projects statuses.
- accomplish marketing goals by accepting ownership for undertaking new and innovative projects as requested.
- assist the Director of Marketing Production with managing day-to-day activities for tracking marketing projects in the traffic queue.
- proactively develop and propose improvements to strengthen marketing workflows and processes.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The candidate should:
- have a B.S. degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- have 3+ years of experience working in an in-house marketing or agency environment.
- have thorough knowledge working with Workfront, or similar project management software.
- be energetic and able to contribute towards the implementation and execution of marketing strategies and improved processes.
- have exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- have outstanding verbal and written skills with the ability to effectively interact with senior management, internal/external teams, and partners.
- have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- have excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- be results-oriented and able to lead projects independently in a fast-paced work environment.
- be proficient with MS office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
THE IDEAL TEAM MEMBER SHOULD:
- maintain a positive outlook
- work as a valued member of the team
- be proactive
- be able to work independently
- be coachable and adaptable