Do you want a tremendous opportunity in a fast growing, high energy company? The Impact Partnership, LLC is a leading distributor of Annuities and Life Insurance products. We are an advisor development company with an in-house New York style-advertising agency, ten radio studios and a full-scale, state of the art television studio. We are a growing team of great people looking for a high energy, positive, motivated, hardworking, and career-oriented professional. If you have a great attitude, want to engage your competitive spirit and be coached by the best, apply to talk to us today.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review & submit life insurance and annuity new business applications
- Validate advisor-carrier contracting prior to application submission
- Organizes and prioritizes workload to ensure applications are reviewed and sent to the carrier within service level commitment
- Maintain internal processing database to document work activity
- Works within our client management system to keep the team updated on progress
- Engages in frequent communication with our partners
- Provides a superior customer experience
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1 – 3 years of real life experience serving clients excellently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools required, skilled in the use of a personal computer and specialized software, experience using imaging systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong follow through and sense of urgency, strong relationship building skills and problem solving skills
- Handles multiple tasks easily and in an orderly fashion
- Demonstrates ownership of their work & the overall process