Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference at a high-growth, Inc. 5000-ranked company? The Impact Partnership is looking for a strategic, sales-focused, and results-driven Business Development Consultant to engage, retain, and enable our customers to succeed. As a Business Development Consultant, you will be the primary advocate for the customer, guiding them to success and relying on Impact’s resources to accelerate their business growth. The ideal candidate must be passionate about providing exceptional solutions and customer experiences.
- Guide Impact customers to success from onboarding, project success, and first piece of business.
- Drive processes and work cross-functionally with our support and services team to proactively manage each customer’s successful onboarding.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion within customers’ businesses, then direct them to the sales and marketing teams for execution of those ideas.
- Understand customer requirements and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within customer environment.
- Develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, promote partnership, and drive long-term growth.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to self-start with a proven track record of driving customer success.
- Fanatic about customer success and tenacity in driving long-term customer value.
- Passion for driving customer engagement and tracking it in your book of business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales account management or related experience.