As a Salesforce Administrator/Developer, you will be responsible to design, code, test, and implement new Salesforce solutions to meet project objectives and support new or existing business objectives.
- Implement solutions and best practices for Impact’s needs and goals
- Responsible for all Salesforce administrative and development processes. This includes documenting, and maintenance of ongoing operational processes.
- Write source code, adapt existing components and unit, and test developed components.
- Ensure the design of solutions meets performance, security, usability, reliability, and scalability requirements.
- Perform reviews, analyze, and modify programming systems that include coding, testing, debugging, and installing for a large-scale system.
- Conduct operational examination that includes user role testing, data analysis, and integration testing.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving requirements and updates
- Interact directly with clients, managers, and end users as necessary to analyze objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications, and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and external customer facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, sales, and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant degree
- 4+ years’ experience as a Programmer or Developer
- Enhanced knowledge of Salesforce platforms
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Big Data
- Ability to multitask and work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to self-motivate, manage projects and time.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Developer Certification