It can be difficult to find free time during the holidays. When you do have a moment to spare, why not read a good book or two, especially if it helps you become a powerhouse in digital marketing?
If you’re an advisor trying to break through the digital space, it can be easy to get overwhelmed. To help you out, our digital team has created a list of must-read guides to dominating social media.
Remember! Social media rules are different for financial professionals. Always check with your marketing manager and our compliance team to ensure you’re staying within the safety zone.
Impact’s Top Social Media Reads:
Books on Social Media
- Buzzing Communities: How to Build Bigger, Better, and More Active Online Communities
By Richard Millington, founder of FeverBee, which provides a scientific approach to building online communities.
- Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising
By Ryan Holiday, an American author, marketer, and entrepreneur; former Director of Marketing for American Apparel; and media columnist and editor-at-large for the New York Observer.
- Trust Me, I’m Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator
By Ryan Holiday.
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World
By Gary Vaynerchuk, an American entrepreneur, four-time New York Times bestselling author, speaker, and internet personality.
Books on Paid Social Media
- DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online
By Russell Brunson, an entrepreneur and co-founder of ClickFunnels software.
- Give: The Ultimate Guide to Using Facebook Advertising to Generate More Leads, More Clients, and Massive ROI
By Nicholas Kusmich, known as the world’s leading Facebook advertising strategist, delivering the highest returns on investments in the industry.
- The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users
By Guy Kawasaki, the former chief evangelist for Apple, and Peg Fitzpatrick, a social media strategist.
- 500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!
By Andrew Macarthy, a social media consultant based out of Wales.
There’s a wealth of knowledge out there to help you get ahead of the digital marketing game, and this is just small sample. Have you read one of these books, or found another helpful resource? Let us know! Who knows? Maybe we’ll start an Impact Social Media Book Club!