The Impact Partnership Limited Liability Company (“we” or “Impact”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://impactpartner.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile applications, if any, and desktop applications you download through or from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
This policy also applies to information you submit through Impact’s social media account on Facebook, but it only applies to Impact’s use and treatment of the information following Impacts receipt of such information from Facebook. Except as noted above, it does not apply to information that we collect offline or through any other means, nor does it apply to information you provide to or is collected by any third-party, including any other website operated by any third party or any of our affiliates.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but does not identify you individually, such as your opinion regarding the value of current Impact activities and your recommendations regarding future possibilities.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information: directly from you when you provide it to us, and automatically as you navigate through the Website, but only for the specific internal purposes described in this policy.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including indicating your interest in an Impact Experience, registering yourself or your family members for an Impact Experience, or requesting further services, or other Impact Event(s)
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Automatic Information Collection. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic and usage data as well as which Website resources you access and use most frequently.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. The statistical data helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: estimate our audience size and usage patterns; speed up your searches; and recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Analytics Tools. Analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics may be used to collect aggregate information about users of our Website to measure their interest in, and use of, various aspects of the Website. If we employ analytics tools, we will be relying only on aggregate information, which information does not identify you, such as statistical and navigational information.
The Website may include a link to other third-party websites and applications, including Impact’s social media account on Facebook to which we may post information about Impact. These platforms and any information that the third-party owners or operators of these platforms collect during your access or use thereof is subject to the privacy policies and practices of the third-party owners and operators.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Finalize your registration for an Impact Experience or other Impact events that you select.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, including notices about an Impact Experience or other events – such as event reminders and registration deadlines.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Present our Website and its contents to you.
The aggregated website usage information we collect helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Website
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information (that does not identify any individual), without restriction. An example of such aggregated non-identifiable information sharing would be from us to our Website developers so that they can help us determine what changes, if any, to our current platform may benefit our users.
Subject to the following limited exceptions, we will never disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide to any third parties or our affiliates for any purpose.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are obligated to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you ask us to provide it to a third party so that they may contact you with additional information on their products or services.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or safety of Impact, or others.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your prior consent.
Use of Website by Minors
Our Website is intended for to help insurance agents and financial advisors drastically grow their practice and is not intended for minors of any age. No minors may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors of any age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
Because we already have policies in place to ensure that we do not and will not collect, share or use your personal information for any third party advertising or marketing services and do not provide access to such information to any non-agent third parties, the possibilities to further limit or control the collection or use of your personal information are limited.
- Promotional Offers from Impact. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Impact to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us to a return email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be omitted from future email distributions. Note that if you subsequently register for an Impact Experience or other Impact Event(s) or submit a request to be notified about future Impact events or services, then your prior opt-out request will no longer apply to that information and, if desired, you must make a new opt-out election. California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at:
The Impact Partnership
3550 George Busbee Pkwy
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You review and make changes to your personal information at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.