Posted in Inside Impact | Posted by Impact Partnership
Lights, Camera, Referrals: The Movie Tavern Client Appreciation Event
Posted on October 5, 2017
As the colder seasons settle in, take your client appreciation events indoors!
We’re all familiar with movie premiere events, but what if you could go the extra mile and serve your clients a meal while they enjoy the film?
Depending on what part of the country you live in, you’ve probably seen movie theaters pop up in your city that have restaurants and bars built in. These theaters are genius.
Not only is the seating luxurious and comfortable but also the food is chef-inspired. You can purchase optional beverage packages, and the best part is, everything is delivered to each seat.
Experience one of these movies for yourself, then you’ll see just how much your clients and their friends will love it!
Set it up just like you would a regular movie premiere:
- Have your client advisory board help select a movie that would be appealing to your demographic.
- Giveaways go far! Make sure to check your state gifting laws and work with your Impact marketing manager for ideas on branded promotional items.
- Choose a theater within a reasonable distance of your invited clients and their friends.
- Make sure the size of the theater fits the amount of people attending.
- Schedule your event around an opening weekend on a Friday night or Saturday during the day.
- Encourage your clients to bring their friends.
- Talk to your marketing manager about sending out custom invitations and tickets.
- Encourage your partner affiliates to join in, which will alleviate some of the cost, and invite their clients, further optimizing your client reach.
- Set up a table at the theater entrance with brochures and a check-in station.
- Set aside reserved seats for your client advisory board members, which creates interest from others.
- Forego the movie previews so you can introduce yourself and your team and play a round of trivia for prizes.
Finally, have fun! Remind your clients why they love working with you and show your prospects why they SHOULD work with you.